Apart from the Central T and P committee, the sandip institute of pharmaceutical science is also having college level Training and Placement Department in its pharmacy campus consisting of:
- Principal of Pharmacy College
- T and P Officer
- T and P Coordinator
To educate students from diverse backgrounds in the fundamental skills, knowledge through a curriculum designed by the university and to prepare them for pharmacy professional positions in service organizations, pharmaceutical industries, other healthcare fields and also to promote a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests.
- Maintaining and regularly updating database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminarsfor students.
- Collecting feedback from employers where our students are selected.
- To assist students for industrial training during Third year of their B.Pharma course.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
- To bring about MOU’S and Agreements with various industrial and research organizations to promote various forms of interactions.