- PO1.Pharmacy knowledge: Possess knowledge and comprehension of the core and basic knowledge associated with the profession of pharmacy, including biomedical sciences; pharmaceutical sciences behavioural, social and administrative pharmacy sciences and manufacturing practices.
- PO2. Planning Abilities: Demonstrate effective planning abilities including time management, resource management, delegation skills and organizational skills. Develop and implement plans and organize work to meet deadlines.
- PO3. Problem analysis: Utilize the principles of scientific enquiry, thinking analytically, clearly and critically, while solving problems and making decisions during daily practice. Find analyze, evaluate and apply information systematically and shall make defensible decisions.
- PO4.Modern tool usage: Learn, select and apply appropriate methods and procedures, resources and modern pharmacy related computing tools with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO5.Leadership skills: Understand and consider the human reaction to change, motivation issues, leadership and team-building when planning changes required for fulfilment of practice, professional and societal responsibilities. Assume participatory roles as responsible citizen or leadership roles when appropriate to facilitate improvement in health and well-being.
- PO6.Professional Identity: Understand, analyze and communicate the value of their professional roles in society(e.g. healthcare professionals, promoters of health, educators, managers, employers, employees.)
- PO7.PharmaceuticalEthics: Honour personal values and apply ethical principles in professional and social contexts. Demonstrate behavioural that recognizes cultural and personal variability in values, communication and lifestyles. Use ethical frameworks; apply ethical principles while making decisions and take responsibility for the outcomes associated with the decisions.
- PO8.Communication: Communicate effectively with the pharmacy community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations and documentation, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO9.The Pharmacist and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety and legal issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional pharmacy practice.
- PO10.Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional pharmacy solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need of sustainable development
- PO11.Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change. Self-assess and use feedback effectively from others to identify learning needs and to satisfy these needs on an ongoing basis.
Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
- PSO 1: Academic Excellence: To acquire in-depth knowledge and adequate scientific information regarding basic principles of Pharmaceutics and its application in design of dosage form.
- PSO 2: Fundamental Skill: To produce research associates with strong fundamental concept and high technical competence in Novel drug delivery system to serve the need of F&D and Production department of pharmaceutical industry.
- PSO 3: Presentation Skills: The postgraduate student should able to write, interpret and communicate effectively and scientifically to accomplish the requirements of Regulatory affairs department.
Master of Pharmacy (Quality Assurance)
- PSO 1: Academic Excellence: To attain thorough knowledge and ample scientific information regarding basic principles of Pharmaceutical Analysis and its application in built up the quality in pharmaceutical product.
- PSO 2: Fundamental Skill: To create analyst with strong basic concept and high technical competence in sophisticated analytical instrument handling and troubleshooting to serve the need of Analytical development laboratory.
- PSO 3: Presentation Skills: The postgraduate student should able to write, interpret and communicate effectively and scientifically to fulfill the desires of Validation and Quality Affairs department.