Constitution of Research & Recognisation committee
|1||Dr. A. G. Jadhav, Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. N. A. Gujarathi||Member|
|3||Dr. A. R. Bendale||Member|
|4||Prof. S. P. Narkhede||Member|
|5||Dr. L. B. Borse||Member|
Objective of Research and Recognisation Committee:
- To motivate the faculty members to undertake research projects, present papers and publish articles in peer reviewed journals.
- To apply for research grants and improve our instrument facility along with quality of research.
- To facilitate the faculty members to obtain guide ship from various universities
- To organize hands on training programmes and workshops in college premises.
- To encourage students to participate in various co-curricular activities like attending workshops, seminars and conference at state and national level
- To give on-duty leave to all the faculty members who needs to present oral/paper presentation at state and national level.
- To conduct committee meetings in order to discuss various plans to promote research and motivate the faculty for an academic advancement.
- To promote consultancy services and provide equipments for smooth conductance of Undertaken research grants.
- Students are encouraged to participate for different innovative research project competition “for showcasing their logical and creative side which is aligned by respective staff members.